Latest news from the Wine in Moderation programme
The Wine in Moderation - Art de Vivre programme issues a monthly newsletter, as well as some special editions. To keep up with all the latest news about the programme, check out this page regularly!
To receive latest news from Wine in Moderation directly in your mailbox each month, click here!
- WIM Newsletter - 02/03/2018 NEW!
- WIM Newsletter - 31/01/2018
- WIM Newsletter - 19/12/2017
- WIM Newsletter - 23/11/2017
- WIM Newsletter - 27/10/2017
- WIM Newsletter - 29/09/2017
- WIM Newsletter - 29/08/2017
- Special Focus - Education: a key tool for Wine in Moderation - 27/06/2017
- WIM Newsletter - 24/05/2017
- WIM Newsletter - 02/05/2017
- WIM Newsletter - 03/04/2017
- WIM Newsletter - 28/02/2017
- WIM Newsletter - 03/02/2017
- Wine in Moderation is a Programme created by the wine sector to inspire healthy lifestyles and well-being; and to contribute to the reduction of alcohol related harm. The Wine in Moderation Programme builds on scientific evidence, education and self-regulation to organise and empower the entire international wine value chain; raising awareness and knowledge about responsible drinking patterns and moderate wine consumption. Wine in Moderation is a common programme centrally coordinated and nationally implemented, with the capacity to adapt to local needs while respecting cultural diversity.
- The WiM Association, is the international not for profit association founded by wine sector associations and leading wine companies, that centrally coordinates the Wine in Moderation programme and expands its reach and impact throughout the world.